There are actually two video series here, the first one is designed to teach you the concepts of Web 2.0 sites, what they are, how you can use them for backlinks. The second series goes into more detail as you watch an online marketing pro use Web 2.0 sites to promote an affiliate website he has created.
- Web 2.0 Backlinks Series – Link Diversity – Video 1
In this video, you will learn several of the key concepts to be effective at back linking your site or blog.
- Web 2.0 Backlinks Series – Max Out Your Backlink Power – Video 2
Back links depend upon good keyword research and content relevancy on your site or blog. This video will show you how these key factors are used to create good back links.
- Web 2.0 Backlinks Series – Develop Content – Video 3
Back links depend upon well written, unique content in your site or blog and this video will show you how to go about developing your content.
- Web 2.0 Backlinks Series – Anchor Text That’s 5X More Effective – Video 4
Correctly utilizing Anchor Text is important to back linking your site or blog and this video will explain what to do and why.
- Web 2.0 Backlinks Series – Old School Method That Works – Video 5
Submitting your content to directories can give your back link campaign for your site or blog a big boost.
- Web 2.0 Backlinks Series – The Type Of Content That Ranks The Fastest – Video 6
Press releases are one of the highest quality SEO ranking contents you can have and using them effectively can really drive your site or blog’s back linking.
- Web 2.0 Backlinks Series – The Right Way To Use Bookmarks – Video 7
Using bookmarks effectively can create back links for your site or blog. In this video, you will learn how to use bookmarking to your advantage.
- Web 2.0 Backlinks Series – Go Web 2.0 – Video 8
Using sites that allow you to build your own unique pages that link back to your site or blog can be very effective in generating links.
- Web 2.0 Backlinks Series – Advance Linking Strategies – Video 9
Linking to your main site or blog from a web 2.0 site along with linking to other web 2.0 sites helps gain recognition, ranking and traffic from search engines.
- Web 2.0 Backlinks Series – Most Common Overlooked Resource For High PR links – Video 10
Using free classified ads can be a great way to generate links and traffic for your site.
- Web 2.0 Backlinks Series – Resource For Great Traffic And Great Links – Video 11
Forums are another great way to gain links and generate traffic to your site or blog.
- Web 2.0 Backlinks Series – Backlink Resource You Have To Use On EVERYTHING – Video 12
Using RSS feeds is very important so others can publish your content throughout the web which will drive links and traffic to your site or blog.
- Web 2.0 Backlinks Series – 2 Tools For Getting As Many Backlinks As You Want – Video 13
Participating in relevant blogs is a great way to generate targeted traffic to your site or blog.
- Web 2.0 Backlinks Series – Using Rich Media – Video 14
Videos are the one of the most powerful ways to generate SEO and gain better ranking, traffic and links to your site or blog.
- Web 2.0 Backlinks Series – Most Important Thing You’ll Ever Be Told – Video 15
Outsourcing may be the key for you to become successful. In this video, you will learn that there is a time and place to outsource some of the work to make your sites and blogs work more effectively for your benefit.